Daisypath

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Trichotillomania..


        Do you know what Trichotillomania really is? It is actually the scientific name for hair pulling disorder. A hair pulling habit is specifically where an individual frequently pulls their own hair, or the hair of others. This can include objects as well, such as carpet. It is quite weird huh. And unfortunately I am one of them. Sigh. I love to pull my hair okay, especially whenever I read books. It happened since I was in secondary school I guess. Kawan2 I pun selalu tegur I. They ask me to stop pulling my hair. Oh God. How can I stop that habit? Please help me or not it will get worse. I'm afraid it will lead to varying degrees of bald spots on my head. Hopefully not. I'll try my best to stop this bad habit. Pray for me okay. Hugs.

Gambar takde kaitan. Hehe.




p/s: Hihi. Luckily I do wear tudung. So, takde masalah sangat if I get bald spots on my head. Er, I tak mintak okay. Please jauhkan saya daripada habit ini. And and special thanks for my rumet, Cik Suka Suki for always ketuk-ketuk my hand whenever I use to pull my hair off. Ngee. Sayang awak ketat2. Erk. Haha.

4 comments:

  1. i know how to solve ur prob! simple aje..botakkan aje kepale u. sure tadek tarik2 dh. kn? kn? XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahahahaha. pastu if xtumbuh2 nak wat cane? u nk derma rambut u eh? ;P

    ReplyDelete
  3. ape susah..pakai je rambut palsu. takpun pi yun nam hair care. haha ;p

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahahaha. ngokngek. er,yun nam hair care? lau u nk sponsor bole aje dong. ;P

    ReplyDelete