Daisypath

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Things I Love About You..

Here are 66 things I love about you, honey..


1. I love that you love me.
2. I love knowing that I can be myself with you.
3. I love how we met and fell in love.
4. I love the little sweet things you do.
5. I love the way you smell.
6. I love laughing with you about our silly jokes.
7. I love how good looking you are.
8. I love how we always happen to think about the same thing at the same time.
9. I love that you always make sure you walk on the outer side of the road.
10. I love that you are a perfect gentleman.
11. I love your manners.
12. I love that you always remember our anniversary.
13. I love that you always remember my birthday.
14. I love enjoying food with you.
15. I love to hear you say I-love-you's.
16. I love to tell you that I love you.
17. I love how you always support my decisions and choices in life.
18. I love how you have such patience with me.
19. I love knowing that I can talk to you about anything and everything.
20. I love you calling me all kinds of sweet/weird nicknames.
21. I love that you love me calling you sweet/weird nicknames.
22. I love the man in you who wants to look after me.
23. I love that you messages me everyday.
24. I love how we can still just talk for hours.
25. I love that you are always so understanding.
26. I love that you never seem to get mad with me.
27. I love how comfortable we are around each other.
28. I love how you think I am perfect in your eyes.
29. I love our similarities.
30. I love our differences.
31. I love watching movies with you.
32. I love your eyes.
33. I love the way you smile.
34. I love that you love my mum, my dad and my family.
35. I love knowing that you will always be there for me.
36. I love going shopping with you.
37. I love how much you trust me.
38. I love how you listen to everything I have to say.
39. I love that you always let me hang up first before you put down the phone.
40. I love your sweet talk.
41. I love to watch you eat.
42. I love how we can discuss about things in life.
43. I love that my family loves you too.
44. I love how you nag me to eat healthily.
45. I love how you would entertain my do-you-love-me questions everyday.
46. I love how you tease me.
47. I love it when you feed me.
48. I love how much you appreciate me.
49. I love that you are careful and I'm careless.
50. I love how we share each other's secrets.
51. I love your sincerity and honesty.
52. I love how it makes me smile whenever I think of you.
53. I love it when you carry things for me.
54. I love it when you promised me that you will always take my side no matter what happens.
55. I love that we have great chemistry in almost everything.
56. I love that we are best friends.
57. I love it when you willing to come from Pahang to Kuala Lumpur to see me.
58. I love talking about you with my mum.
59. I love how you nag me to take medicine whenever I sick.
6o. I love how you get jealous when I get close to any guys. 
61. I love the way you talk to my mum and dad.
62. I love how you tried your best to fulfill my wishes.
63. I love it when you accompany me until I get asleep.
64. I love it when I wake up at night, you are there for me even you are sleepy.
65. I love it when you wake me up every morning for Subuh prayer.
66. I love it when you always prays for me.

No matter how bad things get, you've always been one of the reasons that 
I am thankful for my life everyday. I love you, whole-heartedly.





p/s: Mind you. If this entry bother you or buat korang menyampah, feel free to leave this page okay. 
Ni keje orang2 yang takde keje macam saya. Hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment