Daisypath

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Precious..


Even dah agak terlambat untuk post entry nie. But, It's okay. Hehe. Actually, it was my birthday last Friday, 25th March. How old I am? Hehe. Shhh. And and thanks a lot to my love, Fadhirul Amran for coming from Pahang to celebrate the day even a week early. Aha. So do with my sister, Ayu Azriati and her husband, Abang Apy. Thanks darlings to come celebrated my birthday together. Spending a day with both of you was awesome okay. Even you two macam malu-malu kucing sikit time karoks. Haha. And that Sucker Punch movie macam ape je kan. Ngee~ And and not forgotten, a special thank goes to all my sayangs for the " TEPUNG NIGHT ". Such a memorable night ever okay! Haha. Let me share some pictures of us. :D























p/s: Thanks for all the wishes. :D

2 comments:

  1. haha..no sweat baby..er, mane ade i malu2 time karoks. i nyanyi ngn sepenuh hati ok. that sucker punch muvi mmg mcm hape je. adv je gempak. ampes tol! ;p

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha..xmalu2 mcm tu?euwww~ ;P

    ReplyDelete