Daisypath

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

:D

Let me cross all things I'dd done for the last weekend..haha..

- I want to have an enough sleep.
I want to do my laundry.
- Do Tort's assignments.
- Do Malaysia Legal System's assignments.
- Do some revision on Law of Contract as there will be a test on Monday's night.
- Need to do revision on Islamic Legal System too.
- So do with Law of Tort -__-"
- I want to go for a date with Fatin Syuhada tomorrow.
- Watch Big Momma's movie.
- Watch Rango's movie.
- Watch Hikayat Merong Mahawangsa's movie.
- I want to spend this weekend with Fadhirul Amran and watching those movies together (in my dream I guess) T_T
- Not forgotten, I want to memorize those hadiths and 'doa' for my study circle.

Haha. That's all I'd done for the whole weekend. Membazir masa je kan. Planning je lebih. ;P


1 comment: